• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for 2.5 years
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: popular994

Reason for your ban: stole guys loot when he was offline
Who banned you: IDK been banned for 2.5 years so I have forgotten.

Why should you be unbanned: It has been 2.5 years and I have learned my mistakes and would like to come back as a new person even if everyone forgot me.

Why do you want to come back: My sister has recently been playing (KittyPowe3) and now she got me hooked back in the server and now I want to help and play with her.

Two things:

1. The staff member that banned you has since retired, so I’ll be handling your ban now
2. I’m curious as to your choice in forums username. Please explain?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(03-25-2018, 04:58 AM)Star Wrote: Two things:

1. The staff member that banned you has since retired, so I’ll be handling your ban now
2. I’m curious as to your choice in forums username. Please explain?

Yes, well the reason my username is random like SMD is because I made and account over 2 years ago and I have simply have forgotten my email and password for it.

Neither myself nor other staff members that have talked to me find the username random. It's actually rather disrespectful and rude, regardless of how random you may or may not have intended it to be. Regardless, that alone is not enough to keep you banned. Please take care to follow all rules, as they may have slightly changed in the past two years. You'll be unbanned when I post this.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!