Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
i'm sorry for what i did and i would like 1 more chance
Server I was banned on: hometown/ smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: _nekoslave_

Reason for your ban: x-raying

Who banned you: derpedos/jeff8675

Why should you be unbanned: what i did was wrong and i knew i should not have done it in the first place. i do really like the server i have a lot of stuff that i sorta bonded with i guess, i really hope you guys have some forgiveness in you.  i will get rid of the texture pack and never use one again. i regret what i did and i do take responsibility for what i did if i am banned forever i'm fine with it after all i did brake a rule, if i have to hand everything i own over to you i will do it.
Why do you want to come back: i really like the server its fun to play on,some of my friends play on it now, i also had some pretty nice buildings going which i will miss, because you can't create the same building twice it will always be different.

also the person i live with _emilor she didn't do anything,i made her mine some of the  she didn't even know i was using a
x-ray texture pack. 

thank you for reading this even if you decide not to unban me.

I do appreciate your honesty and maturity in this situation. That being said, however, your case of X-ray is perhaps one of the most severe I’ve seen. You had over 475 diamond ore breaks in the short time you were here, and half of those breaks occurred within less than an hour. I do believe that you have learned your lesson and would like you to answer some questions before you’re unbanned. 

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’a economy?

What have you learned from this ban?

Please provide a small paragraph for each question; only a few sentences are required for each one.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

X-raying is bad because number 1 it takes the chance to get some diamonds away from other players . Number 2 if there is pvp in a server you almost instantly win. number 3 it messes up the economy in the server A LOT and in my case it did.

How does X-raying affect other players?       yet again it messes up the economy and gets other players lots of diamonds. if the person holding them decides to sell them or just give them out.then that makes the job of admins a lot harder because the person who sold diamonds spread them out among a lot of people. then again if they decide to hoard them all, no other player gets those diamonds.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?        i'm not sure if you mean money economy(players money not the server's) or resource economy so i'm going to do both just to be sure.        for the money side of things it spreads out a lot of diamonds and other things if the person sells them. then that person would buy a lot of other stuff with the money they just got from selling their  diamonds. (you know maybe a helicopter or something)then on the actual resource side of things IT TAKES 475 diamonds out of the world that other players would not get if the player decides not to sell them.

What have you learned from this ban? i learned that i shouldn't x-ray for a lot of reasons, for the admins so they don't have to deal with someone who knows that they should not be doing it in the first place, for the players so they don't lose money on someone who didn't earn the diamonds that they mined and just for the server in general .                          

i hope i can be forgiven by everyone and i'm assuming  that everybody on the server knows because of how many diamonds i mined. though maybe not i don't know, i didn't even know i mined that many i thought i mined 250 or so. in other words i'm worse then i thought. i'm really sorry for mining so many. you might be surprised to hear that this is my first time being banned you know coming from the guy who just mined 475 diamonds (god i still can't believe that i did that) anyway thank you for your time.

you have been unbanned
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.