• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Survival Multiplayer - Hometown Minecraft Server

Minecraft name: Skitty1558

Reason for your ban: Griefing a mushroom roller-coaster.

Who banned you: Geckorian

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I have shown interest in the environment you have presented already, and am willing to learn from any mistakes I make along the way. I apologise for any alleged mistakes I have made in my short period on the server, and will be on my best behaviour in whatever time I may be allowed to connect once more.

Why do you want to come back: The server has shown a lively community that is welcoming, and this can be extended into the discord server that accompanies the survival multiplayer server. I wish to get to know these other members, and possibly at some stage become friends with the server, or be integrated into the community as another member.

given that this is your 1st offense, I am willing to unban you. Just please remember that changing anything someone built or changing anything within 100 blocks of someone's build is considered grief. I will be unbanning you after posting this. Welcome back to the server.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.