• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CaptainImperial's Ban Appeal
Hey, its captain. I was banned a while back and I'm so sorry for what my little sister did. (she was mad at me and went on my laptop and stole from a shop... I don't know which one. I think buy/sell.) Please unban me -Banned by rayvenz-

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: CaptainImperial

Reason for your ban: "grief at buy/sell"

Who banned you: rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: My little sister got mad at me, went on my laptop and stole from buy/sell without me knowing, which was partially my fault and I regret it a lot. I shouldn't have let my anger impact her decision to steal from another creater on the server. I'm not going to be as careless with leaving my laptop around and I can guarantee it will not happen again.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy being on hometown. I enjoy the community, the people, and the friendships I am able to make with people that I've never even met before... all under a game I love. hometown is a way I can escape my stressful life and express myself creatively.

Also, I know you deal with a lot of appeals on the server and Im really thankful if you take time to read and even consider mine after what happened. Thanks xoxo

Thank you for your honest appeal, you have been unbanned.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: CaptainImperial

Reason for your ban: killing another player

Who banned you: rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: because what I know what I did was wrong and I only did it as a joke. I have now learned my lesson and won't do it again. I will look at the hometown server rules again because I truly didn't know killing someone was a bannable offense (other wise I wouldn't have done it). I also apologized and am truly sorry if I did make him lose any of his stuff (which he claims happened even though keep inventory was on)

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to hometown because I worked really hard and I have lot of good builds on the server. And I love playing the server because of the community and the friendships you can make.

PS: sorry it isn't a new thread, I couldn't figure out how to make a new one

You have been unbanned. Welcome back.

thanks <3