Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):SMP

Minecraft name: I401BlueSteel

Reason for your ban: Inappropriate signage

Who banned you: Gecko

Why should you be unbanned: Because I was treated like shit day in and day out by red so yea I'm going to say my peace when I leave. No staff were going to help with how much I was being disrespected by him. He had no right to pull all the childish bullshit he did but you guys don't really care since I'm just another non-donator.

Why do you want to come back: Home Town's pretty much the only server I play on. I've put a lot of work into what I've built there and aside from a certain few horrible people I love the community on this server.
It's a prehistoric planet Morty.
Someone has to bring a little culture,
And It Certainly Can't Be SomeOne

WHO'S ENTIRE CULTURE POWERS MY BRAKE LIGHTS

(03-28-2018, 03:04 AM)I401 Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: Because I was treated like shit day in and day out by red so yea I'm going to say my peace when I leave. No staff were going to help with how much I was being disrespected by him. He had no right to pull all the childish bullshit he did but you guys don't really care since I'm just another non-donator.

If you were having problems with the group you were in, then you should have left that group. If you needed to speak your peace then it should have been done in a mail to that person.

Why do you want to come back: Home Town's pretty much the only server I play on. I've put a lot of work into what I've built there and aside from a certain few horrible people I love the community on this server.

My main reason for Banning you was the sign left. Agree to not leave things like that around (and handle your buisness either in private msg or /mail send) and I will unban you.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Alright I'll use /mail instead
It's a prehistoric planet Morty.
Someone has to bring a little culture,
And It Certainly Can't Be SomeOne

WHO'S ENTIRE CULTURE POWERS MY BRAKE LIGHTS

You have been unbanned
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.