• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loss of /d Privilages
/d chicken
[Image: wRKimx5.png]

Recently I have not been able to use the disguise commands.  The disguising as animals perk is offered to VIP2+ ranks, which I have myself, and has worked until just earlier this week.  This command is greatly appreciated as it can prevent players with the perk from being bothered on the server (sometimes hides player's ign from Tab, does not allow /msg to be initiated by other players, nor /tp, though it does allow the /d player to send these) and having been without it these few days only makes me appreciate it more.  A few other players have also noted its absence.
This appears to be a problem with more than just I and hopefully it will be addressed and corrected again soon.  /d is one of my favourite commands and it will be nice to have it working for us again.  As I've not seen any explanations or others pointing it out posted, figured I'd put this up. 

yeah, it's darn bad that we can't use it ...
Let the STEAK rule!!!

Spigot was updated on the server and this always breaks /d. Will have to be patient and wait for the update on that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

What is this 'patience' you speak of? :p
Joking, Vil, joking. Any idea on how long we have to sit and wait on it? Weeks versus months type of guess-timent.

Honestly no idea. Wish i could give you a better answer.

[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

lol, I already asked in staff chat. Chicken you can be so formal xD
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

The gods (also known as admins) are trying to tell us that overusing the./d command might lead into horrible misunderstood. We must quit usinng d command, or we will all get sucked to the ninth dimension and must fight randomizer rapmage skilled raindbow sandviches. Im trying to tell, that what is going to be on our face if we wont quit uaing d command, will be battles, water shrinking, sandvich absording, fighting the sandvich monster, eating the sandvich monster after the gods (also known as admins) have killed it, finding that the fire-team surprises us all and finding that everything we need is already in our hearts. Thats what the mother-nature wants to tell us. And who wants to slap the mother-natures face?? I hope no one, because thrn we would all die. Now whos with me to fight the randomizer rampage skilled rainwob sandviches and glory in the slaughter??!!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(02-19-2016, 12:36 AM)vilneas Wrote: Spigot was updated on the server and this always breaks /d. Will have to be patient and wait for the update on that.

Oh yeah i remember this happening last September, for the first couple months of VIP i couldnt use /d xD we'll just have to wait.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]