• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ILY derpedos
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: _MLG_DYLAN_

Reason for your ban: Making Walmart my hostage and angering derpedos by calling it names.
Who banned you: The Geckorian derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I really like the server and mining diamonds is really fun. Nothing I did was a serious threat to anyone's life.

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy the server and want to make up with derpedos so we can put out differences aside.

To Greinaut who apparentely thought I stole from Walmart, I accidentaly destroyed a anvil at warp anvil.

God, where do I even start? You logged on, you called me a fucker, you called me an asshole, and then you proceeded to trespass at /warp walmart even though you knew you weren't allowed to be there. When asked to leave numerous times, you stayed put. 

In your past two bans, you were banned for inappropriate behavior and proved yourself wrong when you said you were sorry. I have seen you on this server and you have been nothing but unpleasant to other players. 

That being said, this is your third ban, and you will not be welcomed back. Goodbye!
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(04-04-2018, 09:50 AM)derpedo Wrote: God, where do I even start? You logged on, you called me a fucker, you called me an asshole, and then you proceeded to trespass at /warp walmart even though you knew you weren't allowed to be there. When asked to leave numerous times, you stayed put. 

In your past two bans, you were banned for inappropriate behavior and proved yourself wrong when you said you were sorry. I have seen you on this server and you have been nothing but unpleasant to other players. 

That being said, this is your third ban, and you will not be welcomed back. Goodbye!

2bans? What was the 2nd ban may I  ask

Appeal #1

Appeal #2
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTT, I FORGOT ABOUT THE EDGINESSBAN. THAT WAS FUNNY AF

Anyways, you told me I was unpleasant to players as well before. Do you have any screenshots that I can see of that cause I am really curious what I said.

No, this is ridiculous, you're done. You clearly lack respect for our rules and staff, so further appeals will result in a forum ban. If you come back with maturity, you can try again in the distant future.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

[Image: sK4VYlq.png]

Of all the comments on this thread, mine isn't the spam
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!