• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Backflipps ban apeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp (minecraft server)

Minecraft name: Backflipp

Reason for your ban: Use of X ray 

Who banned you: Cant remember real mine craft name just the nickname derp and maybe shishuan

Why should you be unbanned: i know i was using x ray and not trying to deny it i was trying to get some more Armour to enchant and got carried away to getting around 80 - 90 diamonds and selling 64 of them which was a stupid idea and i should have known better to not even use the texture pack in the first place. i will give back the money to a admin/mod/founder and get rid of the diamond Armour i cheated for and promise i have learnt a valuable lesson to never to use xray or any other mod/hack/ or abuse any texture packs that show ores again and if i will help out a lot more on the server. (sorry for lack of full stops). ( also ik i went back on on my friend wkadis account that was just to ask about ban apeals)

Why do you want to come back: i joined in 2016 and played for a while w/ friends and recently just got back into the server and its my favorite server and i just reached 53 votes and got member rank and was hoping to get much further. i love the community on this server aswell they are all very helpful and always know how to help, they are definitely the best community i have come across. also this server is like a home for me in mine craft if that makes sense. Smilei have also built 2 homes and a small town that i dont want to lose

actually it was derp and I who called you out and you ignore us. We watched you. Derp called to you about it and you said nothing. You then avoided the ban by logging in on another account getting that account banned. I will leave it up to Derp since she caught you but if she lets you back in, you will have to give up any diamonds you have and your account balance will be set to 0.

Before any of that happens however, If you wish to be allowed back onto the server you will need to answer the following questions thoroughly. We expect a paragraph long answer (minimum of 4 sentences) to each question before you are considered to be unban.

- Why is x-raying bad?

- How does x-raying affect other players?

- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?

- What have you learnt from this ban?
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

hey Geckorian sorry i dont have time now but i will answer the questions later if that ok?

answer when you are ready
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.