• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New FREE Spider xp farm at /warp spider_xp
Hello everyone!

I have built a new spider xp farm and these guys give great amounts of xp, though they do like to bite! (chomp chomp)

The xp farm is single user but everyone is welcome to come and check it out. The spiders give great xp and are not that hard to kill as long as you bring a sword.

I will be working on a way to cause damaged before you kill them so that you can kill them with your fist. Hopefully, I will have this ready is the next week or so.

Come to /warp spider_xp to murder spiders today! Wink
Owner of:
Ladys
Ladystall

If the farm is being used, /warp ahspider is also available, offers a double spawner, auto crusher cave spider exp farm.
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]

(02-25-2016, 06:31 PM)Lady_Melissande Wrote: Hello everyone!

I have built a new spider xp farm and these guys give great amounts of xp, though they do like to bite! (chomp chomp)

The xp farm is single user but everyone is welcome to come and check it out. The spiders give great xp and are not that hard to kill as long as you bring a sword.

I will be working on a way to cause damaged before you kill them so that you can kill them with your fist. Hopefully, I will have this ready is the next week or so.

Come to /warp spider_xp to murder spiders today! Wink

If you would like to hurt the spiders try using lava and water or just plain fall damage