Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ban appeal
Thumbs Up 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp
Minecraft name: Thebestavatar

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: lildevilian

Why should you be unbanned:a friend was at my house and said that the dragon spawned and nobody made it so i thought it was free to take and im sorry

Why do you want to come back: so i can play on this server again i was new and didnt know

(04-13-2018, 05:41 AM)thebestavatar Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Why should you be unbanned:a friend was at my house and said that the dragon spawned and nobody made it so i thought it was free to take and im sorry

Why do you want to come back: so i can play on this server again i was new and didnt know

First of all, I must say that I'm having a very hard time believing that you honestly thought that the dragon was naturally spawned in. Especially because of the fact that it was surrounded by other builds.

I also find it quite interesting how you say that your friend told you that the dragon was spawned in and that you could take whatever you wanted because nobody had built it- and yet you know exactly what it was you griefed. You see, if you really didn't know that you were doing something bad at the time, then you wouldn't know why you are banned right now, nor what I banned you for griefing. And yet here we are, you know exactly what you griefed.

Even if it was your friend who told you that it was okay to take stuff from the dragon, there really is no way for me to check if that really happened- so that really isn't a good explanation to your actions.

If you wish to be unbanned I want you to answer these following questions:
1. Why were your actions bad?
2. What have you learned from this ban?
3. Can you assure me that this will not happen again?
I want you to answer question 1 and 2 with a minimum length of a paragraph. 
If your answers show that you understand why griefing is bad you'll be unbanned.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/3mrSE
xo

(04-13-2018, 11:52 PM)LilDevilian Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 05:41 AM)thebestavatar Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

First of all, I must say that I'm having a very hard time believing that you honestly thought that the dragon was naturally spawned in. Especially because of the fact that it was surrounded by other builds.

I also find it quite interesting how you say that your friend told you that the dragon was spawned in and that you could take whatever you wanted because nobody had built it- and yet you know exactly what it was you griefed. You see, if you really didn't know that you were doing something bad at the time, then you wouldn't know why you are banned right now, nor what I banned you for griefing. And yet here we are, you know exactly what you griefed.

Even if it was your friend who told you that it was okay to take stuff from the dragon, there really is no way for me to check if that really happened- so that really isn't a good explanation to your actions.

If you wish to be unbanned I want you to answer these following questions:
1. Why were your actions bad?
2. What have you learned from this ban?
3. Can you assure me that this will not happen again?
I want you to answer question 1 and 2 with a minimum length of a paragraph. 
If your answers show that you understand why griefing is bad you'll be unbanned.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/3mrSE