• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Years.
Hello! I am writing this as I remembered that 6 days ago I joined Hometown over 3 years ago. From then to now I have met so many different people with multiple different personalities. There are certain people from such a small gap of time in my life which have changed my life forever. I'm surprised that within 3 years how much my motivation has gone up and I would like to thank Star, Grimm, Dk and Lex for this. They have all influenced me in some way to be who I am today. I would also like to say thank you to Chickne who has been my friend since day 1 when I joined Hometown as well as Vil who will always be the server dad in my eyes.

Thank you for reading and have a good day :3
02/04/15
[22:50:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Welcome [Player] TheOnlyKat to Hometown!
- KatNip

Hell yeah baby girl, I'm so glad to have met you! I'm super proud of who you've become and who you want to become!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

nice milestone, my 2 year is coming up shortly
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

oof you're old now too
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Happy hometown birthday Kat Smile

Happy Hometown birthday Kat. You have been a bright spot on the server since I've known you.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Happy B-day, Kat!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

MissKatne, you're growing up so fast ^v^ Still the best lapwarmer this one has ever had the pleasure to know. Happy old day!