• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
[23:18:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Advanced] JoesMine231 >> it does not thats true
Boi.
Also, it honestly is none of your business. Derp just didn't want to put up with your arrogance, you're lucky this has gone as far as it has.
I'm here because once again, I am a witness to your ban, with evidence to provide, which I just did, and you STILL attempted to deny when its literally RIGHT THERE. Nice try my dude.
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

You did not acknowledge a single point I made even though I had acknowledged yours. I made a statement about yours, and you ignored it. Hello? there is a difference between saying the following

"it does not thats true"
and
"it does thats not true"
I said the former not the latter... Do you understand what this means? one is agreeing, the other is not. this proves one of two things, you are not fit to be in this appeal, or you did not read my last statement, now which one is it? agreeing with you is not a crime. It has no bearing on this at all either, let me and rayvenz talk, stop posting unless you have facts to bring up. 

Now you are the one creating the debate greinaut. You said yourself minecraft was not the place for it so leave, let me talk to rayvenz. I have things to clarify, and apologize for, so leave us alone.
now, there are 2 options possible.

we could either turn this into a debate and if so, I WILL acknowledge all of your points and you WILL do the same, or we could treat this ban appeal as they are meant to be, A one on one honest talk between the staff member and the player. I say we choose the latter, We should use this ban appeal the way ban appeals were meant to be.

This ban appeal was never going to be used ' the way ban appeals were meant to be. ' as I banned you with no appeal.
This entire ban appeal is another display of your inability to stop when asked.
And against your argument that Naut should not be posting here- I gave him permission to do so as what I've said is said and there is no changing it. However as you've told me, you love to debate and argue.
And believe me there are many sitting on the edges of their seats watching this go down.
For this appeal only I give full permission for anyone who has anything to add to this to do so now.
Have at it.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

I did acknowledge your point, and I proved your point wrong, which invalidates anything you said past your first statement.
There is no debate my dude, and there is no appeal. You don't get that right, this whole thread is comedic value. You're not getting unbanned, and you're not getting the satisfaction. I'd love to see what the rest of the community has to say about you. Good luck finding a new server, Joe. I'm not continuing on in a respectful manner past this point

It says in the ban appeal creation thread that this is not about public opinion and that it is not a democracy...

(04-16-2018, 11:07 AM)JoesMine231 Wrote: It says in the ban appeal creation thread that this is not about public opinion and that it is not a democracy...

Don't care.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

And this wasn't a democratic vote either, it was Rayz word as law. If you weren't so thick skulled you'd understand that.

Greinaut, did you not even see, that i agreed with you, when you said I didn't agree with you... you didn't acknowledge it again. Now come out with it... did I say I was always right or no. I did not. this right here will prove for the third time you are not reading all that I write.

I thought you guys didn't want this to become a debate, so why are you doing this?

Here's the thing my man, I don't care whether you did or did not. That's not what this is about anymore. Its about your absolute stupidity shining through text

Why are you insulting me again? you refuse to admit that you misread my text?