• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
"I thought you guys didn't want this to become a debate, so why are you doing this?"
A parting gift.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

At this point yes I am insulting you. I didn't misread your text, I corrected your stupid assumption that I warped what you originally said last night
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

Can you not answer my questions? I answered yours. You push a debate, and then you wont listen greinaut

also, rayvenz, do you want this to be a debate or no, just say so.

Go ahead ( if you wish )

Listen, pick option number 1, or number 2.

Option number one, I said, "it does not thats true" I agreed and said That I didn't know everything

option number two, I said, "it does thats not true" I disagreed and said that I knew everything.

I told you rayvenz that this should not be a debate, but you made it one, why are you pushing it?

greinaut pick option number one or two.

"You did not acknowledge a single point I made even though I had acknowledged yours"
I dont have to acknowledge your points, they are built on your dumb comment that I "warped what you said" When its laying in the logs right there for anyone to read.
"I said, "it does not thats true" as in, It does not mean they are wrong.
I did not say "it does thats not true" as you can see, I did not say I was always right."
But clearly, in my response I said "[23:18:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Advanced] JoesMine231 >> it does not thats true
Boi."
Proving you wrong. I don't know if you're playing dumb at this point or what, but you're not doing a really good job at defending yourself

option 1 or 2 grenaut?

prove you are capable of intelligent conversation. I am not trying to argue right now just establish this.

Why are you still trying to make it into options??? Its right there in the logs

one of the options is right there in the logs lets see if you can figure out which one. now option 1 or 2?

Because hes bringing up something irrelevant to try and distract from the bottom line.