Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Ban Appeal- AmbularD and Lildevilian
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ChewedKitKat

Reason for your ban: Theft 

Who banned you: Lildevilian and AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I was being very stupid and not thinking of other people's property, and I regret my stupidity, also if I do get unbanned I will never steal again. It was a dumb idea and I take full responsibility for my dumb actions. Sorry for being rude and unintelligent. I will also try to return all of the stolen goods but my friends might have some of the goods since they were allowed in my chests.

Why do you want to come back: I felt it was a very good server and had a lot of good things to offer. I know I was only on for 2 days but, I want to come back because I've never played on a server as much fun as Hometown before. Even though I've done the server wrong, if I get unbanned I will do my best to help the server.

You were banned by me and Ambular for stealing from unlocked chests. Just because a chest is unlocked doesn't mean that you automatically get the right to take the items in it. The chest is still property of another player regardless if it's locked or not. In order to get unbanned we want you to answer these two questions:

-How have your actions negatively affected other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?

If your answers show that you understand why stealing is bad you will be unbanned.
Note: If you get unbanned you will have to hand over all the items you've gained due to stealing to a member of staff so that they can be destroyed.
xo

(04-23-2018, 05:08 AM)LilDevilian Wrote: You were banned by me and Ambular for stealing from unlocked chests. Just because a chest is unlocked doesn't mean that you automatically get the right to take the items in it. The chest is still property of another player regardless if it's locked or not. In order to get unbanned we want you to answer these two questions:

-How have your actions negatively affected other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?

If your answers show that you understand why stealing is bad you will be unbanned.
Note: If you get unbanned you will have to hand over all the items you've gained due to stealing to a member of staff so that they can be destroyed.

My actions negatively affected other players by stealing what they rightfully earned, causing them grief.
Ive learned that stealing is wrong and messed up, and what goes around comes around.

Thanks. You have been unbanned