Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal - Lildevilian and AnbularD
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Flowerpower459

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: Lildevilian and AnbularD

Why should you be unbanned: My actions that took place in your server are sinful. They go again your rules and I fully understand that my actions have consequences. I believe that I should be unbanned because I have never found a more kind server then Hometown. I will never sin again. 

Why do you want to come back: I love this server. This is the first Minecraft server I have seen without jerks. People are so nice and thoughtful and I really want to help and be apart of the community. 

You were banned by me and Ambular for stealing from unlocked chests. Just because a chest is unlocked doesn't mean that you automatically get the right to take the items in it. The chest is still property of another player regardless if it's locked or not. In order to get unbanned we want you to answer these two questions:

-How have your actions negatively affected other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?

If your answers show that you understand why stealing is bad you will be unbanned.
Also, if you remember touching or taking anything else from any other place we would like it if you could let us know now, so that you don't get rebanned for an old offense in the future.

Note: If you get unbanned you will have to hand over all the items you've gained due to stealing to a member of staff so that they can be destroyed.
xo

(04-23-2018, 12:35 PM)LilDevilian Wrote: You were banned by me and Ambular for stealing from unlocked chests. Just because a chest is unlocked doesn't mean that you automatically get the right to take the items in it. The chest is still property of another player regardless if it's locked or not. In order to get unbanned we want you to answer these two questions:

-How have your actions negatively affected other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?

If your answers show that you understand why stealing is bad you will be unbanned.
Also, if you remember touching or taking anything else from any other place we would like it if you could let us know now, so that you don't get rebanned for an old offense in the future.

Note: If you get unbanned you will have to hand over all the items you've gained due to stealing to a member of staff so that they can be destroyed.

-I have negatively affected other players by hindering their progress, stealing what they proudly earned. I regret that I took away from their experience. 

-I have learned NEVER to steal. I will never steal again, and I have learned that others work is not to be tainted with. The last thing I learned is to put the hard work in myself instead of stealing

You have been unbanned, welcome back to hometown
xo