• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will come back tomorrow morning to play on with everyone
Hey guys if you remember me I hope you can help me with something I need to do when I start to play again on  hey guys remember me I hope you can help me it’s something I need to do when I said to play again online but Not only that I miss you all and to those who do you know me I hope you miss me too...

I was busy doing many things but also was in a major car accident and I got badly injured and was sent to the hospital so now months later feeling better and now I’m working my butt off a 12 hr job to earn more money

More good news is I am also working my hardest to become a police officer as well
[Image: tumblr_nwhzi6SPGg1sdhuzuo1_500.gif]

That sounds like you're going through a lot. Hopefully you can find the time to come back to the things you enjoy more often
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Yep but also I’m also curious if any rules changed while I was gone or are they still the same? Second I was kinda curious once I get back online I was kinda also hoping if I can get help with something cool to do on server( make a sci fi island for everyone imagination to build) but I will need to find An island and also get materials too. If anyone wants to help me that would be awesome.
[Image: tumblr_nwhzi6SPGg1sdhuzuo1_500.gif]

I am glad to hear you have recovered from your accident. Smile
If you are ever curious as to the current rules, you can do /rules in game to check them.
Also, if you don't find an island to your suiting, you can always build one in the ocean somewhere, there is more water than anything else out there.