Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Holy_Duck

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I made the wrong choice of using X-Ray texture pack thinking I could get away with it and I take full responsibility for my actions. I Will permanently delete the texture pack from my computer as soon as I am finished writing this. I spent my night last night making a base and enjoying myself and didn't have too much time before I had to go, I made the stupid choice of getting an x-ray texture pack just to speed up the process of my base, I shake my head every time I read or say that I'm truly angry at myself for this. Now I get it if you don't think I should be unbanned, I have done my wrongs But I will do everything and anything I can to try and make the amazing Minecraft community on Hometownmc, even better than it already is. I will play completely legit from now on, I really regret this decision of mine I never realized why x-raying was so wrong . You can take the diamonds I x-rayed for and even bring my balance down too 0, I am sincerely sorry for what I have done. I really enjoyed the server and how friendly everyone was and I just want to be back in the community that I enjoyed oh so much :) 

Why do you want to come back: To join back into the awesome community of Hometownmc, and to try and help newcomers with getting ready if need be. I want to rejoin and work on my base and play it all legitimately like I was supposed to do in the first place, and build my base with diamonds I got the way I was supposed too, by mining them with no texture pack or mods, or by buying them. I Want to join back to be known as the fun guy that talks to everyone, not the xrayer that stole diamonds from the earth by cheating...

Thank you for your honesty, it's appreciated.

Now, in order to get unbanned I also want you to answer these following questions:

-Why is xraying bad?
-How does xraying negatively affect other players?
-How does xraying affect the servers economy?
-What have you learnt from this ban?

Please answer each question with a minimum of a paragraph (4 sentences). If your answers show that you understand why xraying is bad, you will be unbanned.
xo

(05-01-2018, 04:08 PM)LilDevilian Wrote: Thank you for your honesty, it's appreciated.

Now, in order to get unbanned I also want you to answer these following questions:

-Why is xraying bad?
-How does xraying negatively affect other players?
-How does xraying affect the servers economy?
-What have you learnt from this ban?

Please answer each question with a minimum of a paragraph (4 sentences). If your answers show that you understand why xraying is bad, you will be unbanned.
 Why Is X-raying Bad? - It gives the x-ray user an advantage over people without the x-ray, they can find more diamonds way easier than a vanilla player, and they will be able to look dungeons and other natural generated structures by using x-ray and that is unfair to other players if dungeons were looted by an x-rayer.

How Does Is Negatively Affect Other Players? - It negatively affects vanilla players because of what i just listed before, looting dungeons and taking diamonds with ease, but it also affects player shops that are buying diamonds since the x-rayer got a ton of diamonds in no time at all really, and then sells them to the shop and takes all their hard working money. 

How Does Raying affect the servers economy? - I Said it already but i will say it again, it affects player shops that are buying diamonds from other players, and when an X-Rayer comes along and sells all of his diamonds he got with ease he will be working less for money but also be taking other players hard earned money; Wich will also make the currency of diamonds less valuable.

What Have You Learnt From This Ban? - I Learnt that my actions will have consequences, X-raying will not make me better at the game and will affect everyone else in the community negatively. I learned that even though it may speed my building process up; it will not be worth it with a ban in the end!

You have been unbanned, Welcome back to hometown.

With that being said, please turn in all the items you've gained due to cheating to a member of staff so that they can be destroyed, your balance will also be reset.
xo