• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ban appeal
Username: skykillsyou
Banned by: derpedos
Reason: grief

I am so sorry. I would at least like to begin it at that.
I wasn't thinking about all of the misery I was putting on you all. I guess I wasn't thinking at all really.

I am asking you to give me a second chance to prove that I can be a good member to your server, but while I am asking you for this I also know that what I did was really bad and I understand completely if you will not give me this second chance.

My friends have been playing minecraft for months now and all I have been able to do is watch them since I have not had a minecraft account, so 2 nights ago I decided to impulsively buy it so I could be with them aswell.

Your server was the first server I got to go on. I really liked it, it felt so peaceful and nice but I guess I just wanted to seem "funny and cool" (which, when I am thinking of it now.. It really was not at all) to my friends so i griefed things.

Again, I am so genuinely sorry for what I did to everyone who I griefed.
I am asking you for forgiveness and for a second chance but I will understand if you choose not to give me any of this, what I did was wrong. 

If you do give me a second chance. I hope I can make it up to everyone.

Thank you for reading and for considering. // Sky

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown! If you have griefed any other place, please inform staff so it can be rollbacked and you won't be rebanned for the same grief.

(05-05-2018, 11:37 PM)Hiyoko Wrote: You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown! If you have griefed any other place, please inform staff so it can be rollbacked and you won't be rebanned for the same grief.

I did grief other places as well, I don't remember where though, is there anything I can do? Smile
Also thank you so, so much