Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal [XRAY]
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.net

Minecraft name: CrZyKyle

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I promise to never use hacks again.  This server is very fun because it is a server that i can play vanilla minecraft with my friends.  I am truly sorry.

Why do you want to come back: This server is very fun and many of my friends play on it.  I enjoy it very much.  Again i am very sorry for this.

First off, it is clearly stated in your ban message that you were banned by "derpedos." Secondly, if you want to be unbanned, please write short paragraphs for each question.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’a economy?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

Derpedos asked you to write paragraphs for answers- we take x-raying seriously here, even if it's become easier to appeal.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

There, I have updated my post so that they are short paragraphs.

Why is X-raying bad?
X-raying is bad because you can infinite resources, which you can sell to get infinite money on this server.  It is also bad because it is considered hacking which is not good for only myself, but for the players around me.

How does X-raying affect other players?
X-raying affects other players because some of them have worked very hard on this server and I have not.  They have spent their time and effort in this game only to have some kid get to their exact spot in just 30 minutes. They might not want to play on this server anymore because of this.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
X-raying affects the server's economy because if some people see these hackers who can just get really good in a cheap amount of time, they might not really want to play on this server anymore.  Also, people might see this opportunity to also hack on this server, which might be a hassle for the server's mods & admins.

What have you learned from this ban?
I have learned to never use X-raying again because it is very unfair to my friends and the people who have worked very hard on this server.  I have also learned that by using this hack, I have been unable to play with my friends for the past couple of days.

If you agree to me confinscating/destroying all diamond items you have and resetting your balance to $0, I’ll unban you. Does this sound fair?

Yes, I promise to abide by those rules.

Wonderful, you’re unbanned. When you log in, please ask for a staff member, and give all your diamond items to them.