Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal Jillber00
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometown

Minecraft name: Jillbear00

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: Derpedos

Why should you be unbanned:
I would like to start by saying that I am very sorry. This is my first Minecraft server and I had no intention of messing with people or hurting anyone. My brother who seldom plays Minecraft on his xbox had been pestering me and telling me to mess with peoples stuff. I had repeatedly told him no on every occasion. Sadly I made the mistake of going to a college visit in north Carolina which left my computer unattended . My brother logged  on and started taking peoples stuff an messing with my house. I logged on and found the stolen things in my possession. I accept the full responsibility for my the actions that my player did. I should have come forward with what had happed as soon as I found out. I am not one to mess with others things because I know the work that goes into it. I am extremely sorry for the trouble caused. I completely understand the ban. I am not sure of what all he took but I know that I didn't have diamonds before hand and I am not surprised if he took more.

I would be happy to return all that I can and donate my time to help anyone as a sort of community service. Furthermore, I have now set a passcode on my computer to prevent any further indents. I really hope that you will consider unbanning me. 

Why do you want to come back:I really enjoyed the server and the people. I understand how taking things from others who have worked hard for those teams is bad. I want to be known as a good person who builds cool stuff. I want to benefit the community not hurt it. I know that the rules set benefit everyone on the server and I am glad they are there. This is a great community that I want to be a part of. Please allow me to right the wrong. 

Thank you 
Jillbear00

I am just wondering if I made the appeal incorrectly if someone from staff could confers I did it properly that would be great. I truly am not trying to rush I just tend to have a hard time understanding this stuff bc I am still very new to it all.

You have been unbanned

(05-10-2018, 05:44 AM)frost Wrote: You have been unbanned

Thank you so much!