• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The ban appeal, one and only
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: LeDirt

Reason for your ban: I only remember what happened broadly, because it was a really long time ago (I see that all forum accounts including mine got deleted?). But here's what I remember: I logged in the server, because I wasn't playing on it for quite a few months now, and I started giving away my money (again) to everyone on the server randomly. Now, I don't remember really well what happened past this point.

What I remember is that I asked a player to give me a small amount of money (probably $10 or so, I don't know the exact amount, but I remember that it was really small), promising to give a lot more back. I was just messing around and didn't pay him right away. Then while in the midst of still giving my money away to other people I was banned for stealing ~$10. I was too lazy to appeal just in order to give away rest of my money and quit, so I didn't.

Who banned you: I don't even really remember (the ban message doesn't say it), I think it was someone under the name of WOLF? Perhaps half a year to a year ago I logged in and the ban just wasn't there anymore. I looked around, saw a mod (whose name I don't remember), figured out that the fact I could log in was probably a bug or something, so the mod told me to come back and appeal.

Why should you be unbanned: I was going to give the person I got ~$10 from a much bigger amount of money back, but didn't do that. I guess I should have paid him right away as I promised, instead of making him wait. To be honest, I don't even really remember what was the reason I didn't pay him right away, but they sure weren't malicious.

Why do you want to come back: To be honest, I don't think I'm going to stay for a long time, but who knows. I want to look around and see what has changed, perhaps give away the rest of my money and whatever else I might have left (if there even is anything left at this point).

PS: It all happened a long time ago, so I can't guarantee that I remember everything correctly.

Weren’t you banned for something like saying “I’m selling diamonds for a dollar” or something, then after people gave you the money you gave them a piece of dirt named “diamond”?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

As I said, I don't really remember what exactly it was, but you're probably right.

Bump?

Since noone knows anything about this I will unban you, but I suggest you read the tules the first thing you do!

(06-12-2018, 02:28 AM)shisuan Wrote: Since noone knows anything about this I will unban you, but I suggest you read the tules the first thing you do!

Just checked, still can't join.

Try now
- KatNip