Music 
Here's what I got

Queen - As it was Smile
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(02-01-2019, 09:25 PM)TheCoolWip Wrote: Here's what I got

LOVE this list! I saw Avatar live the other week and Paint me Red was in their set :DDDD

I also like crown the empire and Beartooth :>

Maybe you'd be interested in some modern progressive / djent? I would recommend Shattered Skies. 15 Minutes and The End and the Rebirth are both great songs
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

On the server I'm building a town called avatar country because of them. I just got back from seeing Disturbed and Three Days Grace but ill have to check out the suggestion.

I also enjoy some metal. I'd recommend the newest Bring me the Horizon album AMO, specifically nihilist blues. I personally enjoy this album quite a bit but it is sadly a large departure from the rest of the music by Bring me the Horizon. I'd also like to suggest four songs by LSD: Audio, Thunderclouds, Genius, and Mountains. They're more of a chill band but they recently released their first album. Also, Cage the elephant released their newest album and it's pretty good thus far. 

I too have a slight appreciation of metal, though I personally go through phases. In your opinion, who is better, Sleeping with Sirens or Pierce the Veil?

Also, as a quick side note, you might want to check out a few bands which I'll list below.

MSMR
Glass Animals (their first album is better than what is commonly played on the radio)
Black Violins
Beartooth
The Neighbourhood (specifically their album "I Love You." as their new stuff is not very good)
An album called "Disciple X Jericho"
Night Riots
Nothing but Thieves

The list could go on forever but these are just some bands and songs I personally love.
Professional Land Remover

My gf and a few other friends LOVE glass animals

I've been listening to Dream Theater's new album recently, aswell as the new one by Astronoid.

I recommend Astronoid's album "Air" if you want to hear something a bit different

Alright so

The Hometown Music spotify account is active and needs some songs in its playlists / playlist ideas. Can y'all just bombard me with songs to add and I'll try to categorise them?

cheers

I have ten songs I reccomend for it, all of them are by Harry Styles.
1. Sign of the Times
2. Kiwi
3.Sign of the Times
4. Meet me in the Hallway
5.Sign of the Times
6. Two Ghosts
7.Sign of the Times
8. Sweet Creature
9.Sign of the Times
10. Carolina
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Right so, I posted on here about this time last year. Since then BOY HAVE THERE BEEN SOME SOUNDS!!!

Twenty One Pilots released a new album last year on the 5th of October. Hands down so amazing. The album is called Trench I'd recommend the following songs (or just the whole album):
- Jumpsuit
- Cut My Lip
- Legend
- Smithereens 
- My Blood 
- Nico and the Niners

AJR also released a new album last month called Neotheater
I'd recommend the following songs:
- 100 bad days
- Dont throw out my legos
- Wow I'm not crazy

Troye Sivan with his album Blue Neighbourhood 2015
- Blue
- Youth
- Wild
- Fools
- Talk Me Down

Billie Eilish and her album When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? 
- Bury a friend
- Bad Guy
- When the party's over
- You should see me in a crown
- KatNip