Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: BusterFlores

Reason for your ban: For Grief 

Who banned you: Derepdos

Why should you be unbanned: First of all I'd like to apologize to the staff team for causing problems and for griefing in the server. I do not wish to cause problems with anyone, I just want to play the game. I really want to come back and play, First time playing on a town server didn't think id get caught I was wrong. I was aware of my actions and am really sorry for what I have caused. 

Once again, I truly apologize for all the griefing I have caused. I really love the server and I want to come back and play as soon as I can. I believe everyone deserves a second chance, I admit it I messed up. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I started to enjoy this server and the other players. I really enjoy this server and like I said its my first time playing on a towny server. If I didn't want to come back I wouldn't have even bothered making this ban appeal, So if you could reconsider I would really appreciate it.

Signature: BusterFlores.

If you read your ban message, the person you were banned by is right there. Additionally, please put more effort into this appeal if you want to be considered for an unban.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

You have been unbanned

(05-14-2018, 07:51 AM)frost Wrote: You have been unbanned

I got banned for troll I do not know what that means? please help

You started trolling as soon as you got back. If you really want to play on here then I'd suggest making a new appeal