Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: wondderlust

Reason for your ban: using x-ray resource pack

Who banned you: unsure, where do I find this? lildevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I did not know I could not use that, now I know it's considered cheating. I will not use it from now on. 

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy this server, I'm sorry. I would like to come back.

(05-16-2018, 10:42 PM)victorycry Wrote: You can find who banned you by looking at the ban message displayed on the screen when you try to log into the server on minecraft.

thanks found it

Thank you for your honesty, I appreciate it.

In order to get unbanned I also want you to answer these following questions. I want your answer to each question to be at least a paragraph long (3-4 sentences). If your answers show that you understand how xraying negatively impacts the server, I will unban you.

-Why is xraying bad?
-How does xray affect other players?
-How does xray affect the servers economy?
-What have you learned from this ban?

Please take your time and think through your answers.
xo

Sad 
(05-17-2018, 12:20 AM)LilDevilian Wrote: Thank you for your honesty, I appreciate it.

In order to get unbanned I also want you to answer these following questions. I want your answer to each question to be at least a paragraph long (3-4 sentences). If your answers show that you understand how xraying negatively impacts the server, I will unban you.

-Why is xraying bad?

Please take your time and think through your answers.
-Why is xraying bad?
Using the x-ray resource pack is wrong because it is a vanilla server. It is cheating. Using it gains things easy but it is cheating. It shows through the world and you can gain resources to easy but it is not worked for. Honestly it is easy to gain resources without the x-ray so I do not need to use it.

I feel like it takes away from the fun. You can easily gain resources easily without the x-ray thing. It also just takes away the fun for everyone. I mean I do not get to play with friends and that takes away the fun from my friends and other players.

You earn things more easily but it is cheating. I understand that it is wrong now. It is not that hard to work for things.

I learned not to use the x-ray. I learned that it is wrong and cheating. I also think it takes away from the fun from the server and it ruins it for my friends because I can't play with them anymore. I am sorry. I do not want to hurt the server, others, or myself. I don't want to be known as a cheater.

You have been unbanned. With that being said, your balance has been reset and upon login in you'll have to turn in all the items you have gained through cheating to a member of staff,

Please keep in mind that if something like this happens again, you might not get unbanned.

Welcome back to hometown
xo