Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): www.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: NormaMidnight

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Deadcore

Why should you be unbanned: A few minutes after I logged onto the server my friend and I were banned for "griefing". I find this extremely aggravating, due to the fact that it was a shared house with my friends and I. Our reason for destroying our house, was so that we could remodel it. The reason why I think that I should be unbanned is that I want to be able to help my friends with their new house. 

Why do you want to come back: My main reason why I come and play on servers is to play with my friends and forget about all the troubles that I have. Call it a sort of medicine if you will. The only thing I care about is being able to play with the people I admire, my friends. I don't care if I stay continuously banned on the server, but I do care not being able to play with my friends. Thank you for your time. 

(05-18-2018, 01:07 PM)GammaRose Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): www.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: NormaMidnight

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Deadcore

Why should you be unbanned: A few minutes after I logged onto the server my friend and I were banned for "griefing". I find this extremely aggravating, due to the fact that it was a shared house with my friends and I. Our reason for destroying our house, was so that we could remodel it. The reason why I think that I should be unbanned is that I want to be able to help my friends with their new house. 

Why do you want to come back: My main reason why I come and play on servers is to play with my friends and forget about all the troubles that I have. Call it a sort of medicine if you will. The only thing I care about is being able to play with the people I admire, my friends. I don't care if I stay continuously banned on the server, but I do care not being able to play with my friends. Thank you for your time. 
i'm sorry i didnt realize you guys were sharing a house, the name of the players who broke the blocks didnt match the person who made the build. I will unban you both