• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban appeal for Beacon Theft
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on the SMP Server. 

Minecraft name: Finnlillethorup

Reason for your ban: I was banned on the SMP server for beacon theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: It just happened out of nowhere. I didn't know that there was an actual thing such as "beacon theft" but I am trully sorry. I hope you will unban me from the server, because I really enjoy playing there.

Yours truly
Finnlillethorup 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Since your offense was minor, I'll only request that you answer these two questions:
-How have your actions affected other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?
I want you to answer each question with an answer that is at least a paragraph long. (3-4 sentences)

If your answers show that you understand why your actions have been negative, I will unban you.
xo

(05-19-2018, 05:49 PM)LilDevilian Wrote: Since your offense was minor, I'll only request that you answer these two questions:
-How have your actions affected other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?
I want you to answer each question with an answer that is at least a paragraph long. (3-4 sentences)

If your answers show that you understand why your actions have been negative, I will unban you.
Hey LilDevilian

How have your actions affected other players?
The grief me and my friends have done has affected quite a lot on the player, wich house we have griefed. We didn't think it through because there were some parts, that wasn't claimed. This is not an excuse though. I am really sorry for the trouble I have done, and now me and my friend actually see the meaning of the rules.

What have you learned from this ban?
I have learned that even though there are some parts that aren't claimed, they are still another players property. I have also learned that I don't need to raid other people to have fun on the server. I am really sorry, and I really hope you will give me and my friend a new chance too see, that we can change our ways.

I hope you will let us play on the server again.

Yours
Finnlillethorup

Very well, You have been unbanned.

Upon login in, please turn in all the items you've gained from stealing to a member of staff, so that they can be destroyed. For future reference, please ask in the global chat before you act if you're ever unsure about something. That way we will hopefully prevent this from happening a second time.

Welcome back to hometown.
xo

(05-19-2018, 06:14 PM)LilDevilian Wrote: Very well, You have been unbanned.

Upon login in, please turn in all the items you've gained from stealing to a member of staff, so that they can be destroyed. For future reference, please ask in the global chat before you act if you're ever unsure about something. That way we will hopefully prevent this from happening a second time.

Welcome back to hometown.
Thank you, LilDevilian

We are a bit unsure of everything we took, because it was almost a week ago we did it. But we will give everything we know a 100% are stolen

Thank you for the unban Smile