• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ban appeal Beacon Theft
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on the SMP Server. 

Minecraft name: rallemus2001

Reason for your ban: I was banned on the server for taking beacons which were unclaimed and it didnt seem like anyones because they were places in nether

Who banned you: lildevilian

Why should you be unbanned: i should be unbanned because i really want to play on your server and because i didnt thought what i did was wrong.
i didnt know there was something called beacon theft and im truly sorry for harrasing a person.
i really hop you will unban me because i really enjoy playing on your server
Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back to the server because i would like to play with my best friend on the server 

sincerely Rallemus2001

After checking your logs, I have also found a house completely raided by you. You can find the screenshot I took from that location here: https://imgur.com/a/SBLfDY6

So additionally, I also want you to explain your actions of theft/grief on the house as well. I would also like to point out that upon joining the server you had to go through the tutorial, so you should've known that griefing/modifying another players build is against the server rules. Therefore I would greatly appreciate it if you put more effort into your appeal, as you've done quite a lot of damage.

Lastly, please answer these two questions as well:
-How have your actions affected other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?

I expect you to answer each question with an answer that is at least a paragraph long. (3-4 sentences)
xo

(05-19-2018, 05:39 PM)LilDevilian Wrote: After checking your logs, I have also found a house completely raided by you. You can find the screenshot I took from that location here: https://imgur.com/a/SBLfDY6

So additionally, I also want you to explain your actions of theft/grief on the house as well. I would also like to point out that upon joining the server you had to go through the tutorial, so you should've known that griefing/modifying another players build is against the server rules. Therefore I would greatly appreciate it if you put more effort into your appeal, as you've done quite a lot of damage.

Lastly, please answer these two questions as well:
-How have your actions affected other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?

I expect you to answer each question with an answer that is at least a paragraph long. (3-4 sentences)

im really sorry i did those things, and the way it affected other players was i ruined their game in a way. im so sorry for doing it, and i will be more than willing to do anything for you to unban me, because im truly sorry and i really enjoy to play on your server. and to be honest i actually thought that it was legal to "grief" if someone hadnt claimed their house but now ive learned that its not okay to raid someone even though they havent claim.

i have learned that it is not okay to raid/grief other players and i promise you, from the bottom of my heart that i will never ever grief someone again, because i really just enjoy to play the game.

hope you will consider to unban me  Smile
love Rallemus2001

You have been unbanned.

I'll tell you the same thing I told your friend: If you're ever unsure about anything, ask in chat before you act. Please do keep in mind that if something like this happens a second time, you might not get unbanned. If you remember stealing/taking anything else from another location I'd like it if you let me know about that now, so that you don't get re-banned for an old offense in the future.

Upon login in you'll have to turn in all the items you've gained from stealing to a member of staff- so that they can be destroyed.

Welcome back to hometown
xo