Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal [Xray]
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] SMP

Minecraft name: Crimson___

Reason for your ban: X-Ray Resource Pack

Who banned you: Derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: Well, there isn't any good reason that I should be unbanned. When I first joined this server, I read the rules. I knew very well that X-ray mods were strictly forbidden on the server. I realize that what I have done is wrong, and takes away from Hometown's survival feeling. I am truly sorry that I used an X-ray mod, and if I were to be unbanned, I would not use it anymore.

Why do you want to come back: Although I have only been a member for a few short days, I would enjoy staying in this community. The Mods are nice, friendly, and are always there for you. The members of the community give warm welcomes to new people who join, and, overall, this is an excellent server. I would enjoy coming back.

First off, reposting your appeal in a bolder font will to nothing to help you get unbanned. Be patient. Secondly, if you truly want to be unbanned you must answer each of the following questions with multiple sentences each. 

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(05-22-2018, 11:17 AM)derpedo Wrote: First off, reposting your appeal in a bolder font will to nothing to help you get unbanned. Be patient. Secondly, if you truly want to be unbanned you must answer each of the following questions with multiple sentences each. 

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?

My bad on reposting. I thought the Admins didn't see my first one. anyways:

Why is X-raying bad? It creates a situation in which one player gets an immense advantage over the other players on a given server. Using xray, you are given an unfair advantage by allowing yourself to mine directly to resources such as diamonds, emeralds, etc. This should not be the way vanilla Minecraft is played, as vanilla Minecraft is intended to give you the joy of finding resources on your own rather than seeing directly through the terrain.

How does X-raying affect other players? As stated above, it gives you an unfair advantage over the other players. for example, you can easily acquire diamond gear faster than a regular player, or you can sell your loot for in-game currency. This is not fair to other players who have to work for their gear or currency.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy? I will use supply and demand as an example. Let's say the server has 100 diamonds, and each diamond is worth $100. the diamonds will stay at this set price, unless diamonds fluctuate in and out of circulation. if there are less diamonds, say, 99 diamonds, this price will increase to $101. If there are 101 diamonds, more diamonds are in circulation, therefore decreasing the value to $99. with x-raying, you can get an enormous amount of diamonds in a short time, drastically decreasing the value of diamonds. this can ruin a server's economy.

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray? A better way of getting an item is to find it yourself by mining, or searching the world. You can also buy it in a shop, or you can buy it from other players.

What have you learned from this ban? I have learned that x-raying is not fair to other players, and that, if used in a short amount of time, can highly affect you, other players, and the server.

I am truly sorry for X-raying. Should I be unbanned, I will refrain from using X-ray on this server.

Your appeal has been accepted, and you will be unbanned shortly. Your balance will be reset to $0 and your diamond materials need to be given to an online staff member to be destroyed.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!