• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP):  SMP
Minecraft name: Teemois 

Reason for your ban: So basically i got banned for X-Ray, wich is totally reasonable. I'm not tryna say i didnt Xray, cuz i did and for that im truly sorry. I wanted to build a nice house for my friend, but i didnt have enough redstones and all that kinda stuff, so i went on dowloading hack. I really regret this and wish i didnt do it, cuz after all, i could've just went and bought some...Im sorry 

Who banned you:  Uberdeatheathbunny

Why should you be unbanned: I dont have a reason to be unbanned even tho that would be nice. But there is no reason exept me actually wanting to. I used hacks and i cant come up with some great explanation. True, u could give me another chance, but u dont know if im gonna do it again, so that is basically up to u guys. Ofc i wont do it again, im just tryna make a point...Dont ask why i should be unbanned, but what im planning on doing ''if'' i get unbanned. U can ask everyone why they should be unbanned, and they will all say like ''I wont hack again, i promise'' but ´when u ask them what they will do after they get unbanned they will all come up with different answers. So if u ask me, i will go on with the server, get to know a bunch of sweet sweet people and make alot of friends. I won hack again, i promiseBig Grin   (U see what i did in the end?) Have a great day

Why do you want to come back: Well, its such a good server and everyone is so happy and helpfull. I love that community so much. Im not a big fan of minecraft, its been 4-5 years since i last played it, but this server was so great, and i actually had a lot of fun playing it it. This server is most likely the best server i've ever played on

Site note: Im sorry for my last Ban Appeal, i was talking with my friend while posting it, and i wanted to make a bit fun of it, but im sorryBig Grin Good day to 2

Teemois

We take X-ray very seriously on Hometown. Although I enjoy humor as much as the next person, the ban appeals is not the proper place for it. Normally one to two sentences would be enough for each of the following questions. However I will require at least 5 sentences for each of the following questions due to the attempt at humor in the previous appeal.

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]