Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My ban apppeal- Hayzii
Thumbs Up 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Hayzii

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Hiyoko/UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I'm fully aware I've been banned for a lawful reason which is x-ray. I am in the wrong for taking all of the resources away from players playing legit and mining up the world. I am a scumbag for what I have done but I think I may deserve a second chance to do what is right and stop cheating and play legit to get items I want. I can get money and items from mining and my friends on this server which is a way better idea because I wont get banned and wont ruin the server and the economy. I have learned from this ban not to use hacks on a block game(First time) weather that be x-ray (My ban reason)     kill aura etc.. 

Why do you want to come back: I love this server I am really, really sorry for what I have done (Cheating) I know I'm a bad person for cheating in a block game. I would love to spend a lot more time playing on this server and actually play legit and start grinding for my money and items.  I was also about to donate towards this server tis week and buy VIP.
I feel like I can be a good member to this community and maybe a staff member in the future (Probably not after being banned for cheating) 

I hope I can be unbanned and thank you if possible. Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I want a few sentence answers (min 3 each) to each of the following questions:

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Why is X-raying bad? X-raying is bad because it gives the player that uses it a huge advantage over everyone else. It can affect the economy in a bad way. It can also take most of the resources away from the world weather that be spawners diamonds gold red stone, It can just ruin the map and potentially ruin someones experience on the serve.

How does X-raying affect other players? X-raying affects other players by giving a huge advantage over them. That could be mining to get loads of money. Also by taking a bunch of the resources that someone that may be playing legit could have and ruin the experience from a potentially new player.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
X-raying affects the servers economy by taking a lot of the resources. Which in turn could mess with the price of said resource. For example if someone x-rayed and mined up a bunch of diamonds the demand would go up in turn messing with the economy and price tremendously, If my self mined like 12 stacks of diamonds which is a lot of diamonds.. could mess up the balance and ruin someones income playing legit.

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
Maybe next time, if I really needed a item I could ask one of my friends on the server. Or search the world for what ever item that might be. I could also start mining (without X-ray) to trade for what I need. The last thing I can think of is to buy the item from someone on the server that could be a friend or stranger.

What have you learned from this ban?
What I have learned from this ban.. I have learned that x-ray affects everyone in one way or any other. Weather that be  getting the economy of the server or taking the resources away from someone that might be playing legit for their items. It also gives a huge advantage over everyone because you can mine all of the diamonds out of the area and make thousands of dollars.

I hope I did this right and thank you if I am unbanned  [Image: heart.png]

^^
Can a staff member help me

You have been unbanned. Thanks for your response

If you can turn in your diamonds to a staff or burn em when you're unbanned thatd be appreciated

Ok I will get on when ever I can and throw them in lava or cactus