Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP 

Minecraft name: SquishyBlob123

Reason for your ban: Crop theft 

Who banned you: Shisuan 

Why should you be unbanned: I am accused of Crop Theft, I admit that I did take crops, but did not know that I was not allowed to take them. I was looking for some spare food and did /warp farm, it spawned me on this massive farm, so I started to mine the Watermelons. I took a few watermelons and went looking for some Potatoes. I couldn't find any Potatoes, but I found some Beetroots, so I took some of those. I didn't see any signs saying not to take things, so naturally, I thought that it was free food. I am only new to the server (playing for 4 days now) and don't quite understand the rules. Please unban me, I did not mean to hurt anyone or break the rules. 

Why do you want to come back: I love the community on HomeTown, it's kind and welcoming. I have built a large castle for my Friend when he comes onto the server, and have not yet completed it. I'm quite new to Minecraft, and Hometown is the only survival server I play. I really like HomeTown, and would really appreciate it if you let me back in. 

When you warp to warp farm there is atleast 3 signs saying replant! and you did not. However since this wasnt a massive grief I will unban you.

Unbanned

Thank you so much!!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin