Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal for OriginalMistake.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: OriginalMistake

Reason for your ban: killing breeder cows

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: i have never used a cow breeder thingy before, and i wanted to get some beef to give to new coming players. when i went into the room i saw loads of cows and i genuinely thought you were supposed to kill them so i did. then when i looked into the chest nothing was there so i msged steasaur (i think that’s his user) how to use it, he then explained it to me. i didn’t know what to do so i delayed telling anyone for a bit before i actually knew what to do. then before i could tell anyone i had to go. i logged back in the next day so i could tell an admin but when i tried to it said i was banned. 

Why do you want to come back: i love this server, from the first time i joined everyone was so kind and welcoming. every time since then i got a welcome back from when i logged back on or whether it was from no longer being afk. this server is one of my favourite servers and i would love to be able to play on it again.

The rules at the farm clearly state that if you kill the cows that are already in the machine ( the breeding cows ) you'll get banned, did you not read the rules to the farm?

Additionally you also got an explanation on how the farm works. We could've avoided this whole situation if you had simply told Steasaur and apologized over what you had done at the time.

Since misunderstandings do happen, I will unban you on the one condition that you in the future will ask before you act if you're ever unsure about something. Can you promise me that you will do so? Lastly, I also think that you owe Steasaur an apology.

You can find the rollback and the farm rules here:
https://imgur.com/a/6T0ZZPo
xo

(05-27-2018, 01:55 AM)LilDevilian Wrote: The rules at the farm clearly state that if you kill the cows that are already in the machine ( the breeding cows ) you'll get banned, did you not read the rules to the farm?

Additionally you also got an explanation on how the farm works. We could've avoided this whole situation if you had simply told Steasaur and apologized over what you had done at the time.

Since misunderstandings do happen, I will unban you on the one condition that you in the future will ask before you act if you're ever unsure about something. Can you promise me that you will do so? Lastly, I also think that you owe Steasaur an apology.

You can find the rollback and the farm rules here:
https://imgur.com/a/6T0ZZPo

yes i will definitely ask someone prior to doing anything, and of course i will apologise to him. tysm!

You have been unbanned, Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo