• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HomeTown Winter Event!
*bump*

Yaa cant wait. Also was finally able to get the forums again. hopefully i can make it to the event.

I cant Wait for it!
[Image: abfe7dd5da5715fac0667e71ff5c6492.gif]
Can I borrow a kiss?... I promise I'll give it back...

I thought I'd be able to make it, then I managed to not sleep for the three days prior. So I am now, one hour before it starts, resigning myself to needing to sleep until it's time to work tonight and likely missing it this year. Sad
[Image: n4h33AN.gif]

/warp getoffmahlawn
/warp lucitrees
/warp lucihorse

(01-03-2016, 02:56 AM)MissLuci Wrote: I thought I'd be able to make it, then I managed to not sleep for the three days prior. So I am now, one hour before it starts, resigning myself to needing to sleep until it's time to work tonight and likely missing it this year. Sad

You might not, it says it could last up to 5 days xD

I just want to say thanks to everyone who helped put this together it was a lot of fun cx thank you xx

Thank you to everyone who came out to the Event!

Took a long time to put together, and I hope you all enjoyed it and walked away with some cool prizes. The prizes for WinterPunch and CCTF will be handed out tomorrow since I'm tired af rn.

Feel free to share screenshots from the Event on this thread!
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

I missed it ;-; I'm dying inside...
Hope you all had fun though
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

(01-03-2016, 07:43 AM)DK_ Wrote: Feel free to share screenshots from the Event on this thread!

I might create my own thread, i have so many...

Thanks to the organisers, it was awesome! And dk managed to do it all while stood on the stage and not moving!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Despite not doing most of it, what I did do i thoroughly enjoyed, that parkour was crazy good, hunger games map was on point, dicksquads game was on point in that aswell, drop parties were fun aswell, along with the first game that was played, that was fun also. Overall Decent Event!