• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm back baby!
Smile 
So, hello there, long time no see
Well... where to start, where to start... 
So, I don't quite remember when I last actively played on ht, but it was somewhere around September 2016 I think. Now, for the people who know, this bit is going to be a bit repetitive, but during the years between 2013 and 2017 I had a disease called CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) and it basically meant that I was pretty much bed-bound for the entire day, and couldn't do a lot at all. So I started spending my days playing minecraft and one day I found ht and well I spent most of my ill days on here.

Now everything was pretty much the same until September 2016, that's when I went to a sort of hospital place where people with the same disease as I had could get better. The therapy took around six months, and well I wasn't able to play mc what so ever during that time, I kept in touch with a small group of people who had been there for me the most during the months before, and that was basically it for me playing MC.

The year after that I had difficulty catching up with school, as I had lost a hand full of years due to my illness and ever since I turned 18 (September 2017) my health hasn't really advanced, even though it was better after the therapy it never really got better. I still have a lot of focusing problems that still withhold me from succeeding in most basic learning things, but well it's better than before

So, that's basically the whole story of the last years summed up in a short text, if you want to learn more about, just say so. Only when I'm grumpy I don't like to talk about, so basically I'm always keen on talking.

But ye, I'm back on the server, and I intend to try and catch up a bit on everything, so yea, I hope I'll see you all on the server soon!

Greetings,
_SimplySteak_ (also known as Steak and previously: (andreasdb39)
Let the STEAK rule!!!

Sorry to hear about your illness and the problems it caused you. hope it will get better at some point.

Glad to have you back on Hometown!

It's been a while! Glad you're back though. Hope all goes well with that

Well hello there! Its great to see ya again!

I had no idea you we’re having such a hard time, though. Keep going, one day at a time!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Welcome back! Big Grin
- KatNip

Welcome back, glad to see a familiar name around Tongue
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Thanks for all the support guys!
Let the STEAK rule!!!

It's great to have you back Andreas.