Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Unbanning
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: lasagnaSMASH

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: an admin beginning with R, don't remember

Why should you be unbanned: I honestly didn't know what i was doing. My mouse stays clicked sometimes, and i ended up on the ground thousands of feet below.

Why do you want to come back: My friend Better_Pizza had me come there and play

A few things:

1. We write ban messages for a reason, please go read it and try "who banned you" again.
2. Sticky mouse really isn't an excuse, honesty is the best policy and the one that's most helpful when you want to be unbanned.
3. We want to unban you, but we won't unban you if you put minimal effort into your appeal. Please add more.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(05-30-2018, 09:26 AM)Star Wrote: A few things:

1. We write ban messages for a reason, please go read it and try "who banned you" again.
2. Sticky mouse really isn't an excuse, honesty is the best policy and the one that's most helpful when you want to be unbanned.
3. We want to unban you, but we won't unban you if you put minimal effort into your appeal. Please add more.

If I attempt to enter the server again, will it show who banned me? and yes, i am sorry. My mouse has been a problem in other games as well, and i'll do my best to alleviate it.

You were banned by me for griefing warp moop. This grief was minor, you have been unbanned. please review /rules and do not break what is not yours.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]