• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server and the 1.9 update
1.9 is officially out!!!!
So my first question is when will my favorite and only server be updating to this exciting version?

I too want the answer to this as I can no longer log into Hometown cuz of the version discrepancy.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Lol, just make a new 1.8.8 profile....

Also, I would like to know if the server map will be reset because the land generation hasn't changed, it wouldn't add anything much.

I'm also annoyed, I'm going to have to wait for all new texture packs and a new version of LiteLoader...
The world has moved on, they say...

This is what I've heard, the server map wont reset, but a new world will be added that is just 1.9
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

really? is it? when did it come? what did i miss? why do ppl like one direction??
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I'm assuming it will be a while, considering how long it took for the server to update to 1.8
We'll have to wait for our plugins to get updated to 1.9
So.

Well, creating a copy of my profile that was 1.88 worked for a bit but now it seems the server is setting up for 1.9 so it might be a bit. It kicked me as I was building and now tells me I am not whitelisted so we wait.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Yeah it says "Failed to connect, You are not whitelisted on this server. Hope this gets fixed :/