Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: TheSinMeliodas

Reason for your ban: Xraying

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: Though I downloaded a X-ray I did so in being a noob I'm not very good at MC and i thought it would help me, this isn't an excuse in any matter however, but I realized it was against the rules but yet I continued to do it. I regretted it immediately because I don't have a server I appreciate like this one. I shouldn't have used the X-ray texture pack because it's classified as cheating and against the rules, I deleted the texture pack and i'm not gonna use it ever again because this is one of my favorite servers and I really would like to come back. I understand if you don't want to unban me because of my unrightful actions, furthermore I am grateful if you even consider appealing my ban. 

Why do you want to come back: This is one of my favorite servers and i'm very ashamed of my actions.

Thank you for your honesty, it is appreciated.

In order to get unbanned I would also like you to answer these following questions:
-Why is xraying bad?
-How does xraying affect other players?
-How does xraying affect the server’s economy?
-What have you learned from this ban?

I expect you to answer each question with an answer that is atleast a paragraph long. (3 sentences)

If your answers to these questions show that you understand why xraying is prohibited, I will unban you.
xo