Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal - Wendall2004
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord) : Smp

Minecraft name:Wendall2004

Reason for your ban :Griefing

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned:I know what I did was wrong and I don't have an excuse for what I did but I want to change witch gave me an unfair advantage and I should have listened to the rules but I decided to ignore them and I regret it after I got banned and I want to change.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to your server because I like how simple the server was and there was a lot of people on every day witch makes talking to people way better and I like building and looking at all the stuff that other people have built such as farms and grinders, there is not a better survival server that I would want to play on and I just want to play normal now, no hacks, or destroying other peoples stuff and I hope to join once again! -Wendall2004 

Moments after your unban you went and stole more beacons, why?
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(06-02-2018, 06:14 AM)Rayvenz Wrote: Moments after your unban you went and stole more beacons, why?

Idk I cant seem to help myself when I see something unclaimed I just want to take it because it can help me but idk sorry

Then I guess we can't allow you back, sorry. Appeal denied.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(06-02-2018, 10:12 AM)Wendall2004 Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 06:14 AM)Rayvenz Wrote: Moments after your unban you went and stole more beacons, why?

Idk I cant seem to help myself when I see something unclaimed I just want to take it because it can help me but idk sorry

That's pretty ridiculous lol