Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Really important unbanning
Server you were banned on SMP

Minecraft name: vinnyg0621

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: The server is a cool server and my only home in Minecraft is in there. I did not know what I was doing. I did not know that was wrong.

Why do you want to come back: Because Elmo and Grover want me from SS (Sesame Street). And I spent 35$ on VIP3. I dont want to go to a new server and spend another 30$.

How could you not have known what you were doing? You took items from a chest that wasn't yours and since you've gone through the tutorial it should've been pretty clear for you that you were breaking the rules at the time. There is also multiple signs outside of the garden that you stole from stating that if you steal, it will result in a ban.

You can see those signs here: https://imgur.com/a/nlDT6Ad

Additionally, your appeal is also lacking effort. 

2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal.
Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Please update your appeal accordingly. 
xo

I meant that i didnt know that was wrong and i feel really sorry and really bad and now i know thats wrong.

Again, I still find it really hard to believe that you honestly did not know that it was against the rules.

You're telling me that you now know that it was wrong- but why is it wrong to steal?
With that being said, if you want to be unbanned- please answer these following questions:

-How have your actions negatively affected other players?
-Why is stealing wrong?
-What have you learned from this ban?

I expect you to answer each question with an answer that is at least a paragraph long. (3 sentences at minimum per question)
Please, take your time and think through your answers.
xo

(06-01-2018, 02:02 PM)LilDevilian Wrote: Again, I still find it really hard to believe that you honestly did not know that it was against the rules.

You're telling me that you now know that it was wrong- but why is it wrong to steal?
With that being said, if you want to be unbanned- please answer these following questions:

-How have your actions negatively affected other players?
-Why is stealing wrong?
-What have you learned from this ban?

I expect you to answer each question with an answer that is at least a paragraph long. (3 sentences at minimum per question)
Please, take your time and think through your answers.
Well, I did now know that was wrong again of stealing. I know next time not to steal. I will not do that again. I did not know that was wrong because the chest was unlocked and next time ill do something else. I learned that I know now to read signs in front of stuff.

Honey, as I said in my first response to your appeal; I expect you to give me an answer to each question that is at minimum 3 sentences long.

Additionally you also didn't answer these two questions:
-How does stealing negatively affect other players? ( Ex: The owner of the items you've stolen )
-Why is stealing wrong?

I want you to tell me why stealing is wrong. You keep telling me that stealing is wrong, which it obviously is, since you are banned. When your answers show that you understand why stealing is wrong, I will unban you.
xo

Stealing is wrong because it takes away people's stuff. people don't like stealing. People don't like it because people take their stuff without asking.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Upon login in, please turn in all stolen items to a member of staff. Please keep in mind that if something like this happens again, you might not get unbanned.
xo