• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Survival Multi-Player

Minecraft name: [Player] Kirk_1701 (Rank obsolete due to new ranking system)

Reason for your ban: Grief/Disrespect/Annoyance

Who banned you: [Detective] Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Because it has been four months and i have learned my lesson. I have disrespected staff, modified other people's works, talked down to people, and disobeyed orders. I was 100% wrong and trying to debate whether i am or not will not help, nor has it helped, or ever will. I am not in charge. I promise to always behave, and use this rather unpleasant experience as a lesson learned. I apologize to any persons who were affected by my bad decisions, and i apologize to the Hometown staff for making your jobs harder than they needed to be. My amount of time on this server does not make me immune to the rules, and it does not make me senior to persons of my same rank. In addition, the fact that I have been on so long makes it pretty sad that i am here right now, because any seasoned member of this server is WELL aware of the rules by now. As am i.  From now on, i will always follow the rules without question, and treat others how i wish to be treated. 

Everybody makes mistakes and I am truly not a bad person, but one does not know that with my history of misconduct with the staff, among other things.  I can't change what happened, and i AM sorry for what happened. But i do promise to change, and all that i ask is that you grant me one final chance, so that i can prove it to you.  I am wrong for my actions, and i apologize fully for them. My 4-month commitment to coming back should support, that i wish to return to the server and do good. There's no way around my mistakes and arguing won't fix them at all.

Why do you want to come back: Like my older brother The_Ender_Fox and i have expressed. I have a Memorial Park, dedicated to those who have served, serve, and will serve in the Armed Forces of the United States. This type of work simply cannot be replicated with the amount of time and effort i have put into it. All i wish to do, is continue to work on the monument i have worked so hard to create. I am rather very fond of it, and it means alot to me as a member of a military family. In addition, i do like this server, and wish to continue playing on it as i always have. 

Thanks for your time,
The Commodore

Your appeal has warranted your unbanning by the standards of personal accountability and responsibility as deemed by me coming from an Air Force family, and you have been unbanned even before this response is posted.

Any further incidents of a negative nature or rule-breaking may be met with stiffer penalties or a permanent-ban from the server. Your word here is being held to you wholly and the staff-team expects you commit yourself to behavioral betterment as long you remain here.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Oorah Grimm_Wolfe, visit the /warp memorial_park anytime.
The Commodore