Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal 06/06/2018
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  SMP

Minecraft name:  Wowzers101

Reason for your ban: Griefing & Typing in all Caps

Who banned you:UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: It was honestly an accident and I am truly sorry for causing this trouble. I would like to be unbanned to continue my journey and play with my friend Betzers101. Not going to lie she is a loner and she really needs me. I am her only friend and I don't want her to be sad and alone so I started playing Minecraft with her when came across a wonderful server named HomeTownMC. I was typing in all caps because
i felt bad that I broke the rules and I was trying to emphasize my sorrow. Please consider my unban.

Why do you want to come back: As I said my friend feels alone sometimes. We have lots of fun playing on your server. We both really enjoy it and I would like to keep enjoying it. Thank you for taking your time and reading my ban appeal. I hope you consider unbannning me. Thank you again. Have a good day Smile

(06-08-2018, 09:59 AM)Betzers101 Wrote: She's right guys I really want her to come back and play with her. I am really lonely and I miss her. She's my companion.

Do not post on other players ban appeals if you were not involved with the ban.

We watched as you took your time removing redstone blocks and then took the diamond blocks at another players build. This ban had nothing to do with the caps you were using at the time and everything to do with the grief. There was no "accident" here except for your choice to steal blocks from another players build. The fact that another player needs someone will not effect my decision to protect the rule abiding players of HomeTown from players that break the rules. 

In order for you to be considered for being unbanned I will want at least 2 sentences per question.

1) Can you add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) can you walk through the area?
2b) change the landscape within 100 blocks of that build?

3) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

4) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

5) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

6) Why you took the blocks?

7) What have you learned from this experience?

1) No you can not add, delete, or harvest anybody else's buildings such as homes, crops, animals, etc. Because not only it ruins and destroys their builds but it also is disrespectful to the owner itself.

2a) Yes, you are allowed to walk through the area but you're not allowed to add or get rid of blocks without their permission. This is considered as griefing
2b) No, because they might use that space later on once they come back on the sever it is common courtesy to give the space.

3) If a player is banned you should never take over their build because it's still their property. Even if they're not in the server whether they are banned or left you still don't have the right to change up their build without their consent.

4) No, because it's still their property whether they won't it or not. Which means it's their responsibility to change it and not someone else's to take the responsibility. Meaning it's still against the rules to change another property that isn't yours.

5) If I accidentally break another players block I should place it back and not take it for myself. Taking the block or not placing it back is basically grief and also stealing because the owner of the build took their time and energy to find the materials themselves in order to make their build.

6) I took the blocks because I saw broken pieces of the build and assumed that it was free blocks to take and thought other people did the same . I'm sorry I really thought that people did took some blocks and the owner didn't care about it I know what I did was wrong and that I shouldn't take the blocks in the first place.

7) I've learned that destroying someone else's property will lead to consequences. And that taking another block that isn't mine is griefing.

You have been Unbanned. Please contact a staff member when you log on to return all stolen goods. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning.