• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appeal
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name:assembledgamer
[b]Reason for your ban: it said i stole from a wood place witch probliy did happen i was needing birch
i know this was aginst the rules but i dont remember it so im sorry i know i did it you said you had proof.
[b]Who banned you: Im so sorry i didnt see probily uberdeathbunny or lildevian they are the people i know best.

[b]Why should you be unbanned: I would Love to be unbanned but i know i didnt fallow the rules this is
one of the 2 servers i play please unban but its your decision.
[b]Why do you want to come back:Nothing urgent i just had friends on here that i would really miss.if im not unbanned i understand why im shaking in saddness while writting this so mabye bad grammer if im not unbanned tell breana im sorry i couldnt be here

it was by geckorian

I know its ironic because i use inproper grammer but it says im banned for theifed not theft

What you were banned for was the theft of the saplings out of most of the boxes at Gotwood. These items are there for the replanting of trees at that farm only and not for you to simply take. This is stated on a sign next to every sapling box.

Reviewing your appeal, I feel it lacks depth. Also, while I recognize that my spelling is bad, pointing such an irrelevant fact out on you ban appeal does not win you any favors. Before I will consider unbanning you, please answer the following questions using no less than 4 sentences each:

1) Why is theft wrong?
2) How does theft affect the victim and the community?
3) Why did you take objects that were not yours to take?
4) What have you learned from this experience?

When applying for a ban appeal it is important that you show effort. The appeal above lacks this. In our view as staff, if you cannot put in the effort into your appeal, how do we know you are willing to correct the bad behavior? Once you have answered the questions above, properly, I will consider your appeal.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

1) Why is theft wrong? Theft is wrong because It takes some people a long time too get there stuff so it is terrible to have it all gone. I know i would have been upset if someone stole my saplings.
2) How does theft affect the victim and the community It made it unfair for other people who actually needed the sapling. It also takes that sapling out of the environment. Also ill give whoever owns the warp 6 stacks of what ever i took. because i know it happend because you banned me i dont recall the situation so can you tell me what kind of sapling and who owns the warp ill give them saplings if i get unbanned.
3) Why did you take objects that were not yours to take? Im not saying this is false because you say you have evidence but i cant recall at all but i belive you it was probbily me getting the money for a car i got 4500 legit but then i needed 500 more so i probily was going too steal the saplings and sell them at /warp ufarm
4) What have you learned from this experience?Ive learned not too steal saplings and too double check signs that may help me. Im sorry gecorian for calling out your selling even if i dont get unbanned i want you too know your a great moderator. and its great that you are so good no one will get passed you. If i dont get unbanned ill still recommend this server too all my friends.

Please if i dont get unbanned tell breana im sorry.

while you did not exactly follow the instructions, I am going to accept your appeal and you should be unbanned when I post this. I do want you to return to gotwood and place at least half a stack of saplings of each type in each chest to make restitution. In the future understand that theft is considered a big deal on the server no matter how small and is not tolerated.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Thank god ill spend alot of money on spalings for got wood

b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] smp.HomeTownMC.com

Minecraft name: glowofdust

Reason for your ban: Grief/crop Theft

Who banned you: uberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: sorry my little brother went to my room when i went away and he started to mess up the crops. I am very sorry for my brother's behavior and would give him a scrolling of a life time so i ask please consider unbanning my account. if i was to be grateful enough to be unbanned i swear i would lock my door and wont let my little brother in my room. 

Why do you want to come back: I'm playing with my friends in the server and i don't want them to leave the server because of my brother. Im sorry again for my brother's behavior. i really want to play with my friends because they moved pretty far from me and this server is one of the only way to connect with them. plus i also really liked the server since the server offer much games and peace.

Ray you need to make your own post instead of writing in this one.