Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Banned #2
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: GamingTurtle41
Reason for your ban: Griefing 

Who banned you: Rayvenz 

Why should you be unbanned: I'm quite new to HometownMc, so I don't quite understand all of these strict laws that you have, (although I respect them). My friend (SquishyBlob123) and I were playing together, building our houses. I asked him for some wood, and he didn't give me any because he said that he didn't have any spare. So, I went across the water and found a wooden house, I mined the wall of the house and collected the wood. Then I went to the farm and mined some stone, I killed the cow in the pen (I have no real reason for this, other than it seemed like a fun thing to do), and went back to my house. I crafted planks out of the wood and used it to build my house. I knew about the strict griefing laws, but I thought that because I knew the person I was taking from it wouldn't be a problem. Then SquishyBlob123 came along and saw that the farm had been trashed and the house destroyed, so he called Rayz, I denied that I had any involvement in the events (which was a complete lie), but I was scared. Rayz knew that I had destroyed the blocks and restored them for SquidhyBlob123, however, she could not recover the wooden planks that I had crafted. SquishyBlob123 did not know that I had griefed him, and now he knows he is completely fine about what happened. I realise that I have made a mistake, but I hope that it can be overlooked and I can move on. 

Why do you want to come back: HomeTownMc is one of the best servers that I have ever played on. I love its community and the helpfulness of the staff. I love the fact that the laws are so strictly enforced, and that there are no exceptions. I fully understand the rules of the server now, and I am happy to right my wrongs. If you unban me then I promise to be a law-abiding citizen of HomeTownMc and I will contribute to its community immensely. SquishyBlob123 has built me a large house for when I am unbanned, and I would not want to waste his efforts if I am not unbanned. I appreciate that you have your duty to fulfil in eradicating lawbreakers on the server, but I can assure you that I pose no threat to the servers rules or the wellbeing of anyone on the server. 

If I don't get unbanned (which I would understand), I would just like to say that HometownMc is one of the best servers I have ever been on Smile

Thank you so much for your time. 

God bless you Smile

GamingTurtle41 

[Image: cleardot.gif]

He did know it was you who griefed him at the time, but i'll accept your appeal if you please follow the rules in the future. You have been unbanned. Welcome back.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]