Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
i need to get unbanned.
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] EmmaMoen

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] I stole some fish and some golden nuggets

[b]Who banned you:[/b] deadcore1

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Because i forgot the rule dont giref because im a
forgetful person, and this is my favourite server, i made a lot of friends and it was
a great time!

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I played every day nonstop. It is the best minecraft
server ever! i promise i will never grief again! And if i see someones chest, i wont take it!
I will ask for permission if i can get some stuff. I promise i wont grien again i promise!!!

well, I didn't ban you for stealing fish or golden nuggets, I banned you for breaking someone's build. How does someone forget the rule about grief? you have also removed armor stands and sea lanterns from /warp buysell. If i'm going to let you back i need to know that you understand why grief is not allowed. write a few paragraphs on why you think we dont allow grief on the server and i'll let you back.

(06-11-2018, 02:36 AM)DeaDCorE Wrote: well, I didn't ban you for stealing fish or golden nuggets, I banned you for breaking someone's build. How does someone forget the rule about grief? you have also removed armor stands and sea lanterns from /warp buysell. If i'm going to let you back i need to know that you understand why grief is not allowed. write a few paragraphs on why you think we dont allow grief on the server and i'll let you Back.
Ok
SO that other players dont break other players buildng, or put them in fire. They will be sad, thats why we have claim land. Greif is a rule about to not break others palyers building. To let the building in peace. Now i understand, what grief is, and im sorry for breaking the rule/s and the block/s.
-EmmaMoen

He have rules against grief because people work hard to build nice things, when they get broken people dont want to play on our server anymore. we try to have an environment where everyone can have fun and enjoy playing. Ive talked with the owner and the other staff and they said they would be alright with unbanning you. Dont touch anything that isnt yours unless invited to by the player that made it. Welcome back.

(06-12-2018, 09:50 AM)DeaDCorE Wrote: He have rules against grief because people work hard to build nice things, when they get broken people dont want to play on our server anymore. we try to have an environment where everyone can have fun and enjoy playing. Ive talked with the owner and the other staff and they said they would be alright with unbanning you. Dont touch anything that isnt yours unless invited to by the player that made it. Welcome back.

TY