Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
ban appeal
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] smp.HomeTownMC.com

Minecraft name: glowofdust

Reason for your ban: Grief/crop Theft

Who banned you: uberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: sorry my little brother went to my room when i went away and he started to mess up the crops. I am very sorry for my brother's behavior and would give him a scrolling of a life time so i ask please consider unbanning my account. if i was to be grateful enough to be unbanned i swear i would lock my door and wont let my little brother in my room. 

Why do you want to come back: I'm playing with my friends in the server and i don't want them to leave the server because of my brother. Im sorry again for my brother's behavior. i really want to play with my friends because they moved pretty far from me and this server is one of the only way to connect with them. plus i also really liked the server since the server offer much games and peace.

You are responsible for your own account no matter if you are at your PC or not. I will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will think about unbanning you.

1) Can you add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) can you walk through the area?
2b) change the landscape within 100 blocks of that build?

3) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

4) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

5) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

6) If you take crops at a public farm do you have to replant them?

7) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]