Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: AlbertTanDeMan

Reason for your ban: Griefing 

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I was wrong on stealing and I just was following the actions of a person that I saw doing it also. I shouldn't have succumbed to peer pressure and earned the things the right way.

Why do you want to come back: I have been connecting with friends on this server and strengthening our friendship. 

Your grief was minor but your inability to tell me what blocks you took and not responding to my questions is why I banned you. So I will need some  questions answered. 

1) Can you add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) can you walk through the area?
2b) change the landscape within 100 blocks of that build?

3) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

4) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

5) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

6) Are you allowed to ignore staff?

7) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Your grief was minor but your inability to tell me what blocks you took and not responding to my questions are why I banned you. So I will need some questions answered.

1) Can you add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
Yes I was able to.
2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) can you walk through the area? Yes, unless it was fenced off.
2b) change the landscape within 100 blocks of that build? Yes since the land was not claimed. Players should be responsible for claiming their land.

3) If a player is banned can you take over their build? I don't believe so, I never tried it before.

4) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? Yes, unless the plot is claimed.

5) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? Put it back where it belong.

6) Are you allowed to ignore staff? No, you are not allowed to ignore staff.

7) What have you learned from this experience? I shouldn't steal and should earn things legit.

appeal denied. the firs question on the quiz is "is grief allowed" you ignored this and have a smartass attitude to our appeals process. your answers were all wrong.

have a nice day.

(06-13-2018, 01:42 PM)DeaDCorE Wrote: appeal denied.  the firs question on the quiz is "is grief allowed" you ignored this and have a smartass attitude to our appeals process. your answers were all wrong.

have a nice day.

Well I only played the server a little bit so I don't know much about the server, thus me having wrong answers on the quiz. You are honestly quite rude considering you are the moderator, stating that I have a "smartass" attitude when I didn't mean it that way. The mod, UberDeathBunny, is suppose to be handling this matter and not you, showing that you ironically have a "smartass" attitude for thinking you have the right to barge into other people's conversation and for thinking that I should know all the answers to the quiz even though I played for a short period of time. As a mod, you should be treating everyone fairly and to use your position in power respectfully but in your case; you are abusing your power and treating me disgustingly. You are probably going to remove this comment because you are unable to handle criticism and a debate as I have seen with other threads.

(06-14-2018, 05:04 AM)AlbertTanDeMan Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 01:42 PM)DeaDCorE Wrote: appeal denied.  the firs question on the quiz is "is grief allowed" you ignored this and have a smartass attitude to our appeals process. your answers were all wrong.

have a nice day.

Well I only played the server a little bit so I don't know much about the server, thus me having wrong answers on the quiz. You are honestly quite rude considering you are the moderator, stating that I have a "smartass" attitude when I didn't mean it that way. The mod, UberDeathBunny, is suppose to be handling this matter and not you, showing that you ironically have a "smartass" attitude for thinking you have the right to barge into other people's conversation and for thinking that I should know all the answers to the quiz even though I played for a short period of time. As a mod, you should be treating everyone fairly and to use your position in power respectfully but in your case; you are abusing your power and treating me disgustingly. You are probably going to remove this comment because you are unable to handle criticism and a debate as I have seen with other threads.
Also I have seen other players who griefed but still got unbanned, showing your incompetence as a moderator.

calling me incompetent will not reverse this decision, also if you don't know the answers you could have said "i dont know" , it's a perfectly fine answer, we would have told you.