Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My X-Raying Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: OliveThrone9909

Reason for your ban: X-raying

Who banned you: lildevilian

Why should you be unbanned:  I got banned for x-raying. And I cant lie, the x-raying did happen. But here is the full honest to God story. My mom asked me to help her clean the house, she said "I want this place to not even have a speck of dirt anywhere" and so I asked my little sister Da'lailah to find me diamonds. And at the time I had no idea that she knew how to download a texture pack, let alone implement it into the game. But she downloaded a x-raying texture pack without telling me. About an hour later I was done cleaning and so I want to my room to see what Da'lailah was doing. She told me that she "strip mined" and that she got 73 diamonds, and knowing how long I've been strip mining I knew it was impossible to get 83 diamonds in 1 hour. So I checked the texture pack list and there was a new x-raying pack at the bottom of the list. I told her to tell me the truth and she said "I used an x-ray pack and changed it back to your texture pack before you came back". There is the honest to god story on why I got banned.

Why do you want to come back: Its the first good smp server I've been on for a while, and the community is amazing.

Well, you see- the thing is that you are responsible for your account. And therefore you are also held responsible for everything that happens on your account, regardless if it's you or someone else who have in this case, x-rayed. I would also like to point out that there really is no way for me to check if your story is real.

With that being said, we usually ask players who have been banned for x-raying to answer a series of questions. I want you to answer each of the following questions thoroughly. 

-How does x-raying affect the server's economy?
-How does x-raying affect the other players of the server?
-Why is x-raying bad?
-What have you learned from this ban?

I expect you to give each question an answer that is as minimum a paragraph long. (3-4 sentences)
xo

-How does x-raying affect the server's economy? X-Raying is responsible for most valuable ores to be mined and used. Most of the valuable is mined and then there will be none left. There fore leaving all the more common ores for non X-Ray users.

-How does x-raying affect the other players of the server? X-Raying is the reason most people cant find valuable ores. Everyone is stuck with either stone or iron because of the fact that they cant find any better materials. Resulting in slower mining and worse tools

-Why is x-raying bad? X-Raying is bad because it leaves no one any good ores. It basically means X-Ray users are being greedy. X-Ray users are taking all of the useful items and keeping them all for themselves.

-What have you learned from this ban? I have learned that X-Raying is very frowned upon. X-Raying is the reason
people cant use good materials. I also learned that whet ever happened on my account is my responsibility.

You have been unbanned and your balance has been reset.
Upon login in,  turn in all the items you’ve gained from cheating to a member of staff so that they can be destroyed. Please keep in mind that if something like this happens again in the future, you might get perma banned.

Welcome back to HomeTown
xo