Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal for griefing
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: MrKen1107

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I still have the objects that I griefed from and can promptly return them to the area I stole them from, if I become un-banned

Why do you want to come back: I absolutely love this server, my friends and I play it nearly all the time and its hard to find a laid back survival server like SMP, so finding this one was amazing news to my friends and I. We've built quite the base as well, even though I've lost it before.....but still I love this server to death and wish to comeback.

To be considered for unbanning please answer the following questions with at least one sentence each.

1) Are you allowed to add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(06-14-2018, 01:05 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: To be considered for unbanning please answer the following questions with at least one sentence each.

1) Are you allowed to add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
    No, you cannot do that, its considered griefing.

No.

No.

Replace it immediately.

I should not have griefed anything I should never do so again. I just want to play on this server again...     

(06-14-2018, 01:32 AM)MrKen1107 Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 01:05 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: To be considered for unbanning please answer the following questions with at least one sentence each.

No, you cannot do that, its considered griefing.

No.

No.

Replace it immediately.

I should not have griefed anything I should never do so again. I just want to play on this server again...     

The only incorrect answer is 4, the proper answer is "Contact staff as soon as possible to report it" Now that you know the proper answer I am comfortable letting you return to HomeTown.

At this time you are now unbanned, Welcome back to HomeTown. 

Please return the Diamond blocks to a staff member once you log on. Failure to do so will result in in a rebanning.

No, you're not allowed to.

No, because they could get unbanned and have it again.

No.

You should replace it ASAP.

I have learned that I should NEVER grief again, because I <3 this server and I don't wanna loose it again.

(06-16-2018, 08:22 AM)Acilipse_Izzy Wrote: 1) Are you allowed to add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
    No, you're not allowed to.

No, because they could get unbanned and have it again.

No.

You should replace it ASAP.

I have learned that I should NEVER grief again, because I <3 this server and I don't wanna loose it again.
You must start your own appeal.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...id=3&pid=3