• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned by deadcore1
Hello friends,

I was recently banned by deadcore1. He claimed I was being a troll and warned me I was going to be banned if I kept it up. However, after he said this another admin messaged me and said I would be simply be muted. It was during this time I was responding to the second admin when deadcore1 decided to ban me even after I made no additional trolling comments in the chat. I would also like to point out I asked what specifically I said to cause me to be deemed a troll and he never responded but instead banned me. I suspect he was simply angered at me because I did not like his city. 

~Danny

I banned you because you were being intentionally provocative. You made comments like "so you can suck me off" and "I identify with the fourth reich" I'm being proactive here because you had been on the server for nearly 20 minutes and had accomplished nothing productive except pissing off nearly everyone who was online.

If you really want to come back take the time to do a proper ban appeal with the format provided at the top of this thread.

I really do identify with the fourth Reich you can't ban me for that. On top of that, the only real rule I broke was the first one and I can't be banned for that. Also, I think its kind of counterintuitive that the mod who banned me is also overseeing my ban appeal. But I will play your game and fight the infinite injustice you have brought upon me. Good day!

HomeTown Forum Rules Section

Failure to follow these rules will lead to warnings, temp-bans, forum-bans to be utilized at staff's discretion.

Be respectful to others at all times.  General disrespect, racism, sexism, etc. towards any person, group, organization, or creed will not be tolerated.
   Do not be annoying.
   Do not spam the forums.
   Unsolicited advertisements for real-word business, blogs, or other servers will not be tolerated.
   Signatures will not be taller than 400 pixels.
   Follow the rules of the ban appeal section, as listed here: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

We have a multinational, multicultural, multiracial, and multisexual community on this server. Comments made on the server chat that are designed to incite negative reactions, that belittle groups of people, or single out a person for undue ridicule, will not be tolerated. If, as you say, you really do identify with the fourth reich, that this is not the server for you as it clashes with your core beliefs.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.