• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appeal take 2
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: DannyHampton

Reason for your ban: alleged trolling and for typing "so you can suck me off" in the chat. Also for being "cancer" as said by deadcore1

Who banned you: deadcore1

Why should you be unbanned: I feel a great kinship to this server and would love to rejoin and experience the euphoric environment once again. Also, as far as it was explained to me, I was banned for only typing so you can suck me off. Everything else I said regarding my religious affiliation and my race was true but that played a part in my banning.

Why do you want to come back: So I can continue to play and enjoy this wonderful server!

P.S

I think it would be helpful in the future to supply specific instances for the ban instead of a vague reason.

Thanks!

DannyHampton
I really do identify with the fourth Reich you can't ban me for that. On top of that, the only real rule I broke was the first one and I can't be banned for that. Also, I think its kind of counterintuitive that the mod who banned me is also overseeing my ban appeal. But I will play your game and fight the infinite injustice you have brought upon me. Good day!

After reading your appeal and seeing what was placed in chat I can understand why DeadCore banned you. And YES we can ban you for identifying with the fourth reich when you post it in global chat. On top of that, YES we can ban you for only breaking the first rule. Please remember this is a private server and the rules here are set by the staff no matter what you believe otherwise. At this time I must inform you that your appeal is denied.

HomeTown Forum Rules Section
Failure to follow these rules will lead to warnings, temp-bans, forum-bans to be utilized at staff's discretion.
Be respectful to others at all times. General disrespect, racism, sexism, etc. towards any person, group, organization, or creed will not be tolerated.
Do not be annoying.
Do not spam the forums.
Unsolicited advertisements for real-word business, blogs, or other servers will not be tolerated.
Signatures will not be taller than 400 pixels.
Follow the rules of the ban appeal section, as listed here: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
We have a multinational, multicultural, multiracial, and multisexual community on this server. Comments made on the server chat that are designed to incite negative reactions, that belittle groups of people, or single out a person for undue ridicule, will not be tolerated. If, as you say, you really do identify with the fourth reich, that this is not the server for you as it clashes with your core beliefs.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.